Response-Med are currently recruiting medical personnel to perform the function of an Advanced Life Support (ALS) Medic or HLO (Health Liaison Officer) on remote sites in Chad, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Mozambique, South Sudan and Somalia. Candidates need to indicate if there are any countries they are not comfortable working in.
To meet the requirements of Response-Med by delivering the responsibilities of the position in a professional, efficient and effective manner and to ensure
strict adherence to both Response-Med and our Clients protocols, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
• Fluency in English. Fluency in French a requirement for Francophone African roles.
• Qualified Medic (CCA, N-DIP, and B-TECH) with minimum 4 years’ experience or Registered Nurse with at least 6 years’ experience in a A&E / Trauma Medical field.
• A minimum of 1 year of Remote Site Service experience.
• Good managerial skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• A team player.
• Computer literate (word, excel and power point)
• Response-Med are also recruiting personnel with a sound working proficiency and understanding of French and Portuguese.